Creating the ultimate recharge station was Village at the Lift. Taking over Sundance Film Festival over the span of January 23-26th guests were able to pop in throughout the day to fuel up, warm up, or simply chill out.
Located at the foot of Main Street in Park City, the three-story, 30,000 square foot venue will celebrate its 13th Anniversary and continue to be a prime asset to the film festival community. Equipped with a café, nightclub, restaurant, portrait studio, state-of-the-art audio and visual capabilities, as well as boasting an occupant capacity of more than 1,500, Village at the Lift will also satisfy important film festival needs as a full service special event venue (pre/post film premieres, casting opportunities), press conference/junket facility and media hub.
Best Events in partnership with PMKBNC have joined forces once again in order to create a unique experience. “We’re excited to welcome new brand sponsors to Village at the Lift, IMDb & Amazon and Dark Horse, and see familiar faces with the return of Stella Artois, McDonald’s, WireImage, TAO, Los Angeles Times and Columbia.” said Chris Robichaud, CEO of PMK•BNC. “Continuing the tradition, this year’s partners will be supporting the film community with resources at the heart of the film festival."
VATL has partnered with:
-Stella Artois: The official beer sponsor of VATL will host a happy hour daily 4-7pm. The Stella Artois Cafe also featured chefs and cuisine from Animal with savory dishes created by Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo from 9am-3pm and also 6pm-11pm.
-McDonald's McCafe Lounge: providing free coffee like freshly brewed signature blend coffee and espresso-based beverages like: Hot Chocolate, Caramel Mocha, and Flavored Lattes, the lounge also spread positive messages for attendees.
-Dark Horse Wine: The official wine at VATL, which was served throughout the Village, including the McDonald's McCafe Lounge, The Stella Artois Cafe, TAO, the Los Angeles Times Headquarters at Victory Ranch Presented by Columbia, IMDB & Amazon Instant Video Studio.
VATL served to be a once again highly anticipated 'must-see' while at Sundance for festival goers, movie insiders, celebrities, and media alike.
Per usual many celebrities made sure to stop by. Below are a few highlights:
· Lena Dunham stopped by Village at the Lift to enjoy a kale salad and meatballs from the Stella Artois Café featuring dishes fromAnimal.
· Jane the Virgin, Gina Rodriguez, poses for fans outside of Village at the Lift.
· Emile Hirsch spotted drinking McCafe coffee at Village at the Lift.
· Workaholics star, Blake Anderson picks up items from the Los Angeles Times Headquarters by Columbia and walks out to take selfies with fans at Village at the Lift (photo attached).
· Kathryn Hahn was caught sipping Dark Horse’s mulled wine inside the IMDb & Amazon Instant Video Studio at Village at the Lift.
· Alexander Skarsgard seen taking fan photos at Village at the Lift (photo attached).
· Olympic skier, Hannah Kearney attends the Los Angeles Times Headquarters by Columbia at Village at the Lift.
Stay connected using @villageatlift with#VATL2015
Till next time, see you on the slopes!